beginning the rental process at The Stone House
Step 1 – Browse the website and find out whether our facility is a good fit for your group
- Click here for a virtual tour.
- Download this document about collaborating with The Stone House to determine the best way to showcase your retreat, program or event.
- Click here to download additional information about our meeting spaces, sleeping accommodations and other gathering areas.
- Consider whether you would like to cook your own meals or have us provide them for you. Check out more about our garden and food.
- Take a look at our rental rates page for more details.
Step 2 – Fill out the Rental Request Form or email the Sponsored Program Request form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be sure to include your group or organization’s name and purpose of rental, number of people and type of space you need, whether you want meals provided, and the dates for the retreat.
- For groups larger than 50 people, we have a separate request form and some additional requirements and agreements.
Step 3 – We will be in touch to follow up and to reserve a date for your group
- Please note that dates are not reserved until we have received the signed agreement form and a 25% deposit.