there are many ways to get involved with stone circles at The Stone House
1. Attend a Day of Practice. They happen monthly. If you’ve been wanting to explore meditation or yoga, this is a perfect environment to start.
2. Come to a program or community event at The Stone House. Including periodic Yoga of Social Change and longer-term retreats, we also have quarterly Community Dinners and annual concert and celebratory events.
3. Rent our space. Next time your organization is planning a staff or board retreat, consider having it at The Stone House.
4. Treat yourself to an individual retreat. Take some breathing room for yourself and enjoy some quiet time alone in our Far Hermitage, one of our cabins or in the Main House. Camping options are also available.
6. Share our latest calendar or newsletter. Our best outreach is word-of-mouth from those who already know and love the work.
7. Volunteer. We have regular volunteer opportunities in the garden, as an event host or with other fun projects inside and out. Better yet, bring a group out for a volunteer experience!
8. Bring us to you. We love doing trainings and retreats on the road.
9. Bring your friends out to the land. Some of our best fundraising events have been hosted by a supporter offering a simple supper and introduction to The Stone House.
10. Become a fan on Facebook. It is easy to receive and spread the word about upcoming happenings through Facebook. ”Like” us to receive all the news.